Day in the Life of a
Crazy Mother!

What to do?

Friday, February 4, 2011

Blessings

Well I must say that this pregnancy has gone by so fast. I am kind of sad about it, but at the same time with all that has happened I just want my little boy here. Ever since the fender bender we were in I have had excruciating back and neck pain so off to a physical therapist I go hopefully it will help. I think if I was not in so much pain I would enjoy being pregnant a little more. I feel blessed that I have a great insurance, and that we have a nice house, that Troy has a stable job, and that our parents live so close. I am so great-full for Justin who keeps me on my toes and who is a great little helper who just wants to take care of me. I can't wait for Henry to get here so our family can be full of lots of joy.

No comments:

Followers