Day in the Life of a
Crazy Mother!

What to do?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Resses and Root Beer.

I must say there is just something these days about Resses penutbutter cups and Henry Winehards Root beer that just makes me so happy. I am not a Root beer lover I actualy hate it but durring this pregnancy I have loved it. Troy has been so sweet and has splurged on things for me. It has been so nice. I love him so much. and it is nice to just sit and relax eating my Resses and drinking my Root beer, while waiting for this little boy to come. Only 2 to 5 weeks left. I can't beleive how fast this has gone by it is amazing to me.

1 comment:

~Jess said...

Don't you just love being prego?! it does weird things... lo I am sooo excited for you!!! good luck and I can't wait to see you guys!

Followers